The targeted risk perception evaluation program* is a state of the art behaviour prediction analysis tool designed to anticipate a driver’s risks in six fundamental proficiency areas.
From their computer or tablets, the candidates will be able to check their proficiency in the following areas:
- Danger zones: on the road, at intersections, in parking areas, etc…
- Managing space around a moving vehicle
- Vision and anticipation
- Coping with other drivers
- Speed management
- On average, this program leads to a 30% collision reduction.
- This is a quick and easy method to identify higher risk drivers.
- This is a proactive behaviour-based system that leads to individual driver targeted training.
- A profitable and efficient way to allocate your training budget.
*In partnership with