Are you are 65 years and over?Tecnic Driving Schools offer driving improvement courses for seniors, that are safe, personalized and perfectly adapted, whatever your needs :
- You have received a notice from the SAAQ asking you to make an appointment to pass a road test.
- You’ve been asked to meet an occupational therapist.
- You have not driven for several years and you feel nervous about getting behind the wheel.
- You just feel like updating your knowledge on road signs and traffic signals.
Follow-up for road evaluation with occupational therapist*
- Services offered in a clinic and/or at home.
- Time slots can be reserved for evaluations.
- Elaboration of evaluation itineraries for test.
Consultation and special projects.
- Preventive driving for seniors.
- Preparatory course to successfully pass the evaluation with an occupational therapist.
- Preparatory course to successfully pass the driving exam at the SAAQ.
- Assessments and training can be carried out on a vehicle entirely adapted to your needs.
For more information concerning improvement courses for seniors, communicate directly with a Tecnic school nearest you.
* Offered only at certain driving schools