Customer service agent
You will see! It’s really gratifying to help our youth by making a difference in this important time of their lives.
By becoming a customer service agent at Tecnic:
- Play an important role in our business by advising our customers;
- Work in a warm atmosphere;
- Take advantage of a paid training with essential working tools;
- Treat yourself with a stable job close to your home;
- Take advantage of a good quality of life with a flexible schedule for full-time and part-time positions.
We are looking for someone that is:
- Rigorous and mindful of their work;
- Patient, cheerful, that loves working with people;
- Mature, responsible and autonomous;
- Able to work with Microsoft Office suite.
Training and requirements
- Have a High School Diploma or DEP in sales
- Hold a driver’s licence
- Sales technique skills an asset
- Bilingual an asset